AW: [sw-l] ASL Sign for Chemotherapy?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 4 16:58:20 UTC 2006

Doesn't yours show the palm facing down, not up? The hand is halfway which shows back of hand up.  I realize the port is just below the shoulder, but I'm not sure how else to show the palm facing correctly, and having the touch for the pinkie, not the index finger.  How's this?

  Charles

Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi Bill,

  attached you find my suggestion how to write the sign as I understand your description.

  There are always several different options ... smile – and it depends on how detailed the spelling is needed.

  Looking at your spelling – the palm is down not up – so this way it is difficult for the pinky to touch the breast.

  All the best

  Stefan ;-)