ASL Sign for Chemotherapy?

Sat Feb 4 17:29:10 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 4, 2006

On Feb 4, 2006, at 6:53 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> attached you find my suggestion how to write the sign as I
> understand your description.
>
> There are always several different options ... smile – and it
> depends on how detailed the spelling is needed.
>
> Looking at your spelling – the palm is down not up – so this way
> it is difficult for the pinky to touch the breast.
>
> All the best
>
> Stefan ;-)

----------------------

Hello Everyone!
I am not sure if anyone found your attached file, Stefan...It
attached to Bill's writing at the end of his message, so that it was
hard to see yours...Here is Stefan's attached file everyone!

Everyone...In your email software, can you place your cursor in the
middle of your email message, and then press Attach?...That way your
attached graphic will be read in the middle of your message, right
where we need to see it, rather than at the end of very long
messages...that is a technique that will make messages easier to read...

And many thanks, Stefan, for the good attached writing! And to
everyone else too of course!  Val ;-)