AW: AW: [sw-l] ASL Sign for Chemotherapy?

Sat Feb 4 17:49:32 UTC 2006

Ha Bill – of course it could be written that way – and this has been one of
my own deleted variations ;-))  – you are the scribe – smile –

Well on the other hand – I personally would not prefer that – why ?

Somehow the shoulder line is like a barrier –

As a scribe I try to find the Gestalt that looks like a easy to understand
unit -

For the informed reader it should be no problem but the uninformed reader
will hesitate .. since the gap between the pinky and the contact star is a
little bit of a problem.

But as I mentioned before there are a lot of options to think of and future
and your readers – and you yourself will develop a feeling for the best
three spellings (smile).

That is the reason to create sometimes different variations in spelling
which differ just from the arrangement but not from the information
regarding hand shape and all the other parameters.

Good luck

Stefan ;-))

  _____