ASL Sign for Chemotherapy?

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Feb 4 18:33:18 UTC 2006

Valerie,

I'm using Netscape 7.1 as my email program on an XP Pro machine.  It
doesn't allow me to paste a graphic file easily so I do it different
ways.  For the last email I sent, I made a screen capture after making
the sign in SignMaker online.  I then pasted the screen capture into a
graphics program and cropped out the sign.  I copied out the sign
picture to a blank mozilla thunderbird email and then copied it from
there into the netscape email, which I sent on to the list.   Another
way I do it is to save to sign to a file after cropping and then drag
that file to the netscape email.

Of course, If I was fully converted to using Mozilla Thunderbird, I
could compose the sign in SignMail and copy it out in the preview page,
pasting into the thunderbird email.

Bill