SIGNBANK ready for download...

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Feb 5 22:43:52 UTC 2006

Hi Val,

I am slowly comming back ;) (I have here about 400 emails unreaded)
At one university here, we are making new sign-dictionary on CD with I'll
call it SignWriting support.
Since now we have dictionaries just with Stokoe notation support (mostly
only printed dictionaries, dictionaries on CD mostly without notation)
So now we are making new CD dictionary (mostly with IT, maths, typography
etc. terms) and we'll need some software for searching signs like on the
signbank.org is available.

Honza