length limit

Mon Feb 6 17:43:23 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 6, 2006

Cherie and Steve!
Thanks to you both for working on SignText! The need for a document-
creator on the web is very great. This was bound to happen, that a
document or sentence would become too long for the web to
handle...and I can foresee that someday people will need a way to
create very long SignText documents...

So, Steve, ...if the downloaded version on SignText, that is used on
the desktop, could be able to store more data, would that be
possible? In other words, it would slowly become a stand-alone
program on the desktop, with larger storage of larger documents...but
the web version would be limited to smaller sized sentences?

Just a thought - it may be completely rediculous, what I just
suggested...

Many thanks for giving us this gift of SignText!

Val ;-)