USA NAD Conference...Who will teach a workshop with me?

Tue Feb 7 02:05:26 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 6, 2006

> On Feb 6, 2006, at 5:50 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
>> I wasn't planning on t, but it is after school is over. It would
>> be fun to do that. And then I will be able to meet you in person
>> for the first time. :-) That is pretty sad that we live just a few
>> hours away and we have never met while others who live almost a
>> day away have met you.

Well that will change this year, Adam!!

And I had so hoped that Stuart could be here, but I understand,
Stuart, that you will not be able to make it? smile...that is what
Philippe told me...sob sob...;-( Or did I misunderstand - I hope so -
ha!

I look forward to meeting everyone!

So Adam, I will contact you privately with the details - Val ;-)

PS: Shane...My goodness..all the way from Ireland to the USA National
Association of the Deaf Conference? That would be amazing!

Hope others can come too...we can plan on having events at my home as
well...I live around one hour drive from the conference...smile...