SignText Lessons and classifier sentence

Sun Feb 12 15:54:14 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 12, 2006

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU, Stefan for your comments about writing the sentence...

Seeing the wonderful sentences that Cherie and Ingvild wrote, with
the new SignText program, has inspired me to write a new SignText
Manual!

I also telephoned several SignWriting users last week, to teach them
how to use SignText step by step, over the phone. If anyone would
like that kind of personal attention, to learn how to use SignText,
write to me for an appointment...

While I write the manual, I will share it with you on the SignWriting
List, page by page...I hope everyone will learn SignText and give me
comments as we go!

So look for the lessons next messages...smile...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Tech support by voice or video...
Make an appointment by email ;-)

1. SignWriting