LESSON Eyegaze

Tue Feb 14 23:42:44 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 14, 2006

> Honza from the Czech Republic wrote:
>> I need to express (write) question and eyegaze to the left

At the moment, we have to write those two facial expressions side by
side, because the eyegaze arrows collide with the eyebrows if you try
to place one on top of the other...

In time I hope to try to add some combination faces in the IMWA, that
will try to make the symbols inside the face a little smaller so more
can fit together in one face, but we do not have that yet...

So look in the Czech SignPuddle...you might want to fix up the one I
added just to show you here...