Thanks everyone!

Thu Feb 23 05:17:52 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 22, 2006

  Bill Reese wrote:
> From sunny Florida to sunny California, I hope the day carries
> happiness all the way along.  ;-)

Hello Everyone -
Great group! This is unfair because I don't know all your
birthdays...so maybe we should start a way for people to
automatically send cards in SignWriting on birthdays or other
celebrations?...I wonder what is involved with doing a site like
that?...

We already have some cards on the web, but no automatic way to send a
card to someone on the internet:

SignWriting Cards
http://www.SignWriting.org/cards

Anwyay, another beautiful SignWriting card by Stefan says it all!

THANK YOU!