Happy birthday Valerie

Wed Feb 22 18:30:00 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 22, 2006

Tim Grove wrote:
> Is it really today?!! I'm just sitting down to celebrate my wife's
> birthday here in the UK!!! Happy Birthday Val!!! Now back to our
> own party...

Ha! Yes. I was born on Feb 22...like your wife and the first American
president George Washington...We all share the same birthday...Good
old George gave me a national US holiday on my birthday all during my
childhood...it always felt like school was let out just for my
birthday - ha! (not exactly...grin...)

Happy birthday to your wife too, Tim!

And thanks also to Kathleen Heylen, who just sent this great birthday
card in SignWriting! Very nice card, Kathleen! (see attached diagram)...