AW: [sw-l] MOUTH Cheeva and Cha

Mon Feb 27 22:02:50 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 27, 2006

Hello Stefan!
I am so glad you wrote...great to get your feedback...Thank you!

Are there shorter versions of the same that could be acceptable, when
writing a letter to a friend by hand in ASL? smile... I think these
are great for detailed writing...In time I suspect they will be
shortened to one or two faces at most, that are quickly
recognizable...for everyday use...

I can see I need to add other symbols for you Stefan, in the
IMWA ...and I definitely plan to do this in time...that is one of the
many things on my To-Do list...smile...

Thanks again for this important information...Val ;-)