MOUTH Cheeva and Cha

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 28 01:27:23 UTC 2006

How about adding some movement symbols to the mouth
area?  Like start with the teeth V.. then add a symbol
that means the jaw drops/opens.  For the Cha, it would
be a round mouth lips protruding with a jaw drop.
Cheeva would be harder...  the mouth moves outward at
the corners of the mouth so round mouth lips
protruding, arrows at the corners moving outward...
that would be followed with the V-jaw drop.  Just an
idea...

cherie