SignWriting E-Lesson 0089

Tue Jan 3 21:23:43 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 3, 2005

Charles Butler in the US wrote:
> Yes, I'm really glad for this too.  I was just thinking about that
> shape the other day. Charles Butler

---------------------------

Hello Ingvild and Charles!
Glad to know you are pleased to have that handshape. It is also used
in French-Belgian Sign Language. Thierry requested it
recently...smile...Val ;-)

SignWriting E-Lesson 0089
http://signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less075.html

I now have 29,108 symbols in the IMWA, and both SignBank and
SignPuddle have these symbols, so the two programs are coordinated to
work together. I am working on uploading the new SignBank database
now...It should be ready for download in a day or so...