SignWriting E-Lesson 0090

Wed Jan 4 00:35:33 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 3, 2006

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
Sure...I can see that these symbols are similar to other symbols, and
I certainly don't want them to be mis-read! Thank you for pointing
that out to me...

Take a look at the last six in this diagram...the ones in rows 14 and
15...with the curve combined with the dot...Those look quite
different...maybe they are better than the ones on row 13? They
couldn't get confused with other symbols as much maybe?

Ha! I will keep working on them!

And congrats with your new work, Stefan!  Val ;-)