Deaf of European Friends

Fri Jan 6 22:14:07 UTC 2006

From: Sarwar Murshed <mursheddeaf at yahoo.com>
Date: January 1, 2006 2:08:39 PM PST
To: sutton at signwriting.org
Cc: dac at signwriting.org
Subject: Deaf of European Friends

Ms.Valerie Sutton
Deaf Action Committee
For SignWriting
Center for Sutton Movement Writing
P.O.Box 517,La Jolla,CA-92038-0517, USA

Monday, January 02 2006

Dear Madam,Ms.Valerie Sutton
Thank you for we are sorry to saying that to best wishes Happy New
Year for you and all for new life in 2006  for time and also l would
like to inform you that l am one of member of World Federation of the
Deaf of Finland. l am very much eager to build up pain friendship and
Pen pals relation with want the Deaf of European Friends and so that
l am hereby sending My photograph along with address. I hope you will
kindly publish it through Newspapers or e-mail. I shall continue
contacting with you. Please contact me informing receiving of the
address by e-mail to for message you. Please can kindly information
help me?
Thanking you,

Best Regard

MD.SARWAR MURSHED