REPORT SignWriting Annual Meeting, January 7, 2006

Mon Jan 9 21:54:35 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 9, 2006

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
Thank you for saying this, Stefan...I am glad you were able to
download the Year End Report...smile...

So now we have 2006 in front of us...

I will start first, to answer two questions from Stuart Thiessen in
Iowa (USA), one just posted today, and a second one from before
Christmas, about the sign for HEY THERE in ASL....

Aftere that, I want to share a few more symbols that were added to
the IMWA, and then we can start the SignBank-SignPuddle lessons if
you all wish...

Smile...

Val ;-)