chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 10 03:59:19 UTC 2006
I like 2 as it is unmistakable that the point of contact is the same for both hands.
Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
January 9, 2006
Hello Stuart, Cherie, Charles and Renato!
See the attached diagram...
1. Shows the two places of contact, writing horizontally.
2. Shows the two places of contact, writing vertically.
3. Is the shortcut that Charles and Renato said they liked, and I can
see that it is a good shortcut...if you
know the sign, then it is readable...
4. Means that the thumb touches and then the T hand touches, and it
is not clear if it is in place or not...but is readable I think...I
like it because it is so compact
5. Means that the thumb touches twice, and then changes to a T hand.
Your thoughts, Stuart?...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sw-l