BRAZIL Two web dictionaries...smile...

Tue Jan 10 20:29:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 10, 2006

Hello Renato, Charles and Augusto!

First, welcome to the SignWriting List, Renato, and thank you for
your excellent introduction!

Second, it would be great if you could work with Charles to add to
the Brazilian SignPuddle on the web. We can teach you how to use
SignPuddle, here on the SignWriting List. Take a look at it...Go to:

Brazilian SignPuddle
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BR/index.php

We need people to start adding some signs to the Brazilian
SignPuddle! smile...

Third....Did you know that there is another dictionary on the web,
developed by Augusto? I will post some wonderful information I just
received from Augusto next message...

Maybe the two dictionaries can be connected on the web with each
other later...

Many blessings to you with your fine work in Brazil!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages