NORWAY Tense Mouth With Tongue Between Lips

Wed Jan 11 16:56:43 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 11, 2006

Dear Ingvild in Norway, and Everyone!
Ingvild explained to me that in Norwegian Sign Language there is a
mouth position necessary for writing correct grammar. It is a tense
mouth and lips, and the tongue tip presses between these tense
lips...We now have several new symbols related to the Tongue and
Lips, that came from trying to write this...Now I am not sure what
you want to use, Ingvild, but here are the choices...I will present
them in this message and next message...

First, here are the new Tongues under the Tongue group: