SIGNBANK ready for download...

Sat Jan 14 12:08:56 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 14, 2006

Dear SW List Members:
The SignBank program is now ready for download...

If your country is not one of these ten, and you want to participate
in our Lessons, just pick one of these countries and download it. You
can learn using any SignBank, and later we can make one specially for
your country...There are only 6 signs in 8 out of the 10...Only the
US and Norwegian SignBanks have over 100 signs in it...

I need to get a few hours sleep, and then I can start teaching now
that we have the SignBanks to work with...and Nana in the
Philippines..I know you need a CD...but I just finished these an hour
ago, so now I can create a CD for you....If you are able to download
that would be best, but I know your life is not easy with electricity
where you live...if you succeed in downloading please tell me!

SIGNBANK Download Directory
http://signbank.org/downloads/

SIGNBANK for American Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankUS.html

SIGNBANK for Brazilian Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankBR.html

SIGNBANK for Flemish Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankBEnl.html

SIGNBANK for French Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankFR.html

SIGNBANK for French-Belgian Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankBEfr.html

SIGNBANK for French-Swiss Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankCHfr.html

SIGNBANK for German Sign Language