SIGNBANK ready for download...

Sat Jan 14 16:14:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 14, 2006

Honza from the Czech Republic wrote:
> Just one question: What is difference between online signpuddle and
> the ones ready to download?
> thanks (btw I think we'll also need one for CZJ in the future)

SignPuddle is a way to work with SignWriting on the web.

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

SignBank is another program, designed to help publish printed
dictionaries in multiple languages, in SignWriting

SignBank
http://www.SignBank.org/signbank.hrml

SignPuddle is used to create the signs that are then transferred into
the SignBank program

Once the signs are in SignBank, you can sort dictionaries by Sign-
Symbol-Sequence and create printed vocabulary lists for your students
etc...

Both programs are excellent but they are different programs, offering
different features.

If you do not have time for email, then you can access the Lessons on
the web...

At least we have one page there - ha!

How to Use SignPuddle with SignBank
http://www.signbank.org/help/01.html

Someday when you have time to use SignBank, we can talk about a CZJ
version! Enjoy your exams, Honza!

Thanks for writing...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting