Left-Handed and Right-Handed in SW

Juliette Dalle july.tigre at FREE.FR
Sun Jan 15 20:01:37 UTC 2006

Good evening all the List and Valerie !

I work in a deaf school, this year, one introduced the SW into the
classes of LSF (5ans, 6-8 years and 9 years). I translated some signs,
little stories, and poems in SW. However we compare to a problem : the
half of the deaf pupils is left-handed. They have hard to understand
the signs right-handed. I was obliged to create cards (insulated signs)
for the left-handed children. The professors asked me if you knew the
same problem. If yes did you find a solution? (to color the hands or
the movements? etc.).

thank you for the assistance.

Juliette