Future SignWriting Symposiums

Wed Jan 18 16:13:59 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 18, 2006

Hello Matja, Kathleen, Shane, Ingvild and Everyone!
I know that Shane and others have talked about a new SignWriting
Symposium in London, and here in the US, I am considering holding one
in California in July 2006, but neither Symposium is official yet....

Meanwhile, Matja, workshops can be arranged in your country,
or....you can learn right here on the internet, on the SignWriting
List with us...That would be the fastest. Then you can teach others...

The Symposium was a place for people to get together and to learn
about some of the SignWriting projects in Europe, but there was not
enough time for a serious workshop during the last Symposium, so
learning the writing system needs to start in other ways anyway...

I hope we will have more Symposiums in the future!

Val ;-)