circle size

Wed Jan 18 17:01:55 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 18, 2006

Cherie from Georgia, USA wrote:
> I am trying to write this sign ('all-over') except in this context
> the half-circle is very large... at the farthest point, the arm
> will be fully extended.  Is there a way to differentiate that?

Yes. When writing by hand it is easy! In the software, we are lacking
some of the different sizes, but in time I hope to add them all...For
right now, may I ask, is this the movement you want?

This means starting over to the right and making a curve that is
parallel to the floor...the darker section of the arrow shows the
part that is closer to your chest...the thinner line is far away from
your chest...so it shows depth...