circle size

Wed Jan 18 17:45:26 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 18, 2006

Cherie wrote:
> The movement starts at the right hand side of the chest--call that
> 6:00--, arcs out counter clockwise so the arm is fully extended at
> about 2:00, then continues the circle around, ending at around
> 9:00.  So it is really about 3/4 of a circle, not a full one.

Hi Cherie!
The writing in the attached diagram is not a full circle..The hand
starts to the right and arcs counter-clockwise around moving
forward...and then curves back towards the chest at the end

But I can guess what you mean... your curve is a different one...you
want it to stop in a different place? can you write it the way you
need it by hand for me? scan it in the computer and attach it to the
List? Then I will be happy to add the exact curve you need in the
IMWA...smile...Many thanks!  Val ;-)