where is this handshape? and Master ASL!

Adam Frost icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 26 22:06:55 UTC 2006

No, I haven't heard of Master ASL! before. I will have to take a look at it.
As far as the hug, maybe I can meet sometime in the future. ;-)
Adam
-----Original Message-----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Date: 01/26/06 02:06 PM
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Cc: jzinza at gmail.com
Subject: [sw-l] where is this handshape? and Master ASL!

SignWriting List
January 26, 2005

Adam Frost in California wrote:
> So to write it more detailed, you will need to wait till Ms. Val
> can add it to the IMWA. (And she will. She may get behind, but she
> gets it done.) All you need to do is let her know, which you have
> done, and she will take care of the rest. :-) Adam

Grin...;-)))

I wish I could send myself through my computer screen, into
cyberspace, and come through your computer screen, Adam, and give you
a big hug!!

That is so nice of you!

And thank you, Adam, for your suggestions on the eyebrows for the ASL
sentences before...that is another change I still have to make!

I got permission from the author of Master ASL!, Jason Zinza, to
write some more sentences from his book...Isn't that great? I am
impressed with his Master ASL! book...Have you seen his work? I think
writing some of the sentences will be helpful, and many thanks to
Stefan for writing some of them already...so fast and so well
written! Smile...Val ;-)

Master ASL!
http://www.masterasl.com/

Writing ASL Sentences from Master ASL!