SPORTS WRITING Question: 5-Line Staff

Sat Jan 28 18:03:08 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 28, 2006

> Mark, from California, who is writing skateboarding, wrote:
>> How can I insert a five line staff in SignMaker?  I am writing
>> some movement and need to use the five line staff for each frame I
>> am developing.  Your help is much appreciated!

Hello Mark and Everyone!

I am happy to help...Thanks for this question ;-)

There are TWO ways to create a 5-lined staff in SignMaker, so I will
show you both. It will take several messages...so look for the next
message to begin...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Tech support by voice or video...
Make an appointment by email ;-)