Is anyone following the lessons?...

Sat Jan 28 19:51:59 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 28, 2006

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> I think my computer is too old... I've got a G4 but have a Mac Os
> 9.2... I
> don't have fileMaker inside so I guess there's just no use trying
> before
> installing a more recent version!!
>
> Do I need File Maker ?
> Do I need Mac Os X

--------------------------

Hello Anny and Everyone!

You do NOT need FileMaker! SignBank does not require ANY other
software... It works with or without FileMaker...

SignBank runs on BOTH Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X...It runs on Mac OS 9.2...

So the only problem you have is the downloading itself...

Do you have a fast internet connection, like DSL or cable? If not, do
you have a friend who does? Maybe they could download it for you and
give you a CD? Or maybe at work, someone would let you download it?

Your download web page is:

French-Swiss SignBank
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankCHfr.html