ASL Grammar - Is this correct?

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 30 19:51:34 UTC 2006

The deaf persons who gave me this response are the ones who teach NTS at the
university college - and I was reading my writing to them, so they got the
eybrows from there. They say that it is just this one 'wh-' quesstion, whis
would be glossed *name you?*, that should have the brows up. All other such
questions, like *name he?* (who is that? what's his name?) should have the
brows down. -Which means that I would just be consiered as one who followed
the gramatical rules a bit too rigorously, and could not be considered a
native signer, even if it was 'perfect'

Ingvild

ps: as for the lessons, I just gave a comment ot you in another message. I
feel very tired just now, am off my good medications in order to be ill
enough for the doctor to prescribe them to me, so I am behind in things.
Besides, I had to move office *and* move almost everything in my appartment
because they were changing all the windows anfd creating quite a mess. Will
be back.