LESSON SignPuddle-SignBank

Tue Jan 31 16:00:29 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 31, 2006

LESSON: How To Use SignPuddle with SignBank

> Cherie Wren at the Georgia School for the Deaf wrote:
>> BTW, I can open sign bank with the password, It's everything that
>> comes next I can't figure out...  ::grin::

Wow! Someone opened SignBank in Editor mode...that is great news. Is
there anyone else who is following these lessons? Anny...have you
been able to open SignBank in Editor mode?

Thank you, Anny, for the French translations of the Lessons...That is
very kind of you. Maybe for now, it is best to focus on learning
SignBank, and then we can finish the French translation after I
complete the book in English first! smile...

Great to have such a team to work with...We are blessed!

smile...

As soon as I know Anny has opened SignBank in Editor Mode I will
continue the lessons...