LESSON SignPuddle-SignBank

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Jan 31 20:58:57 UTC 2006

What We should do is... I keep the french translation in my computer
anyway... but I send the translation to the list anyway (you just don't car
about it... I keepè t all and send it to you when it's all over)  this means
if french speaking people want to follow the lessons... they can open the
word document containing the french translation....   it's not perfect and
we might correct a few things at the end but tha tallows them to follow!

what do you thing about this suggestion ?

Anny