SignText: Editing Signs

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 6 19:09:08 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
July 6, 2006

SignText: Editing Signs

Cherie just sent me an updated version of her SignText document: Jack
and Jill. Cherie made some changes and asked what I thought. They
were good changes, Cherie, thank you!

But like all editors, I wanted to try a few other ways to write too.
All editors do that! Ha!

So how did I edit my version in SignText? At the bottom of Cherie's
email from SignText, there is a line that says:

Load Message Into SignText

(see attached)

So I clicked on that, and it loaded Cherie's document into my web
browser for me to edit and make suggestions...

So I am now using SignText to easily edit other people's work, and it
is faster to edit directly like that, rather than opening SignWriter
DOS in an old format...

I will show you next message, what Cherie and I are talking about,
while we both are editing and making changes to a SignText sentence
which we load and re-load at will...

Val ;-)

Example attached...I click on Load Message into SignText to make
editing remarks...which I can send again to Cherie through SignText
email...we can go back and forth through private email, changing
signs and showing them to each other...