Workshop on Deafness issues -

Jkahleguil at WORLDBANK.ORG Jkahleguil at WORLDBANK.ORG
Thu Jul 6 23:47:50 UTC 2006

Dear Charles,

Thanks for your time.  I will it with the team and get back to you.

Best regards,

Jeannette Kah Le Guil

             "Charles
             Butler"
             <chazzer3332000                                                 To
             @YAHOO.COM>             sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
             Sent by:                                                        cc
             owner-sw-l at majo
             rdomo.valenciac                                            Subject
             c.edu                   Re: [sw-l] Workshop on Deafness issues -

             07/05/2006
             10:06 PM

             Please respond
             sw-l at majordomo.
             valenciacc.edu

I live near Washington, DC and could conceivably meet with Cote d'Ivoire
officials to introduce them to Sign Writing here through their delegation at the
World Bank.  I'd have to work out some time off from my employer or work
something out with them, but if that would help, giving at least an introduction
couldn't hurt.

Charles Butler
SignNet Project
(living in Alexandria, VA)