Editing SignWriting Literature, email overload and schedules ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jul 7 16:51:17 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
July 7, 2006

Dear SW List Members!
I can see how much email we all have. It has increased lately.
Sometimes the List works well. Sometimes email is lost. Lots of
information is flowing, but just like computers, our brains can
become clogged too!

I am going to try to manage better now...so that all our work with
SignWriting is more peaceful...

Cherie and I can edit her work off the List now, privately. That way,
we can finish the stories quietly and post them as finished stories
on the web for all of you to read and enjoy...

If others want me to edit your work, I am happy to do it too,
privately off the List...I am creating a calendar with my
schedule...so you can see when I can schedule working with you in the
future...

I will always be here, and you are welcome to post anytime...and I
hope you will!

And questions about spellings are excellent...I am only taking the
editing of literature offline, to lessen the email load...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!