Firefox and Thunderbird for SignWriting projects

Mon Jul 10 16:45:08 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
July 10, 2006

Dear SW List!
I have made a transition from an older email program, to using
Thunderbird, which is made to work with Firefox. It is a good program!
Since our software, SignPuddle and SignText, were built for these
programs, if you are planning to do a great deal of work with
SignWriting in the future, it might be a good idea to switch to
Thunderbird too...

You can download it for free:
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

They are also developing a cross-platform calendar program, and I am
going to try to use that too...maybe someday the calendar can be in
SignWriting...who knows!

Calendar Project
http://www.mozilla.org/products/

Val ;-)