Need help with ASL Translation

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Jul 12 23:38:02 UTC 2006

Hi, Valerie. I thought I would take a stab at this but ran into an
interesting spelling situation.

The signs for heaven in the dictionary don't match what I tend to use.
So I tried to add the sign I have always used. Interestingly, this sign
for heaven has the left hand slightly above the right hand, then the
right hand moves in a half circle forward and out and back then both
hands move to the sides. You can see how I attempted to spell that in
heaven_3.

The question ... how do I show that the right hand moves alone first
when it does the half circle, but then the right and left move together
when they move to the side?

L.I.F.E,

Stuart