LOL ... So much for being clever :)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 23 14:00:07 UTC 2006

Here is the Ecumenicon Image for those who couldn't read the prior one.

Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM> wrote: LALALA LA LA LA,

  Wonderful, we're back on line.

  Thought I'd like to share a unique name sign.

  Ecumenicon.  Ecumenicon is the name of the interfaith church I founded 20 years ago, and its symbol is a West African knot called the nyame.  It started as a triple "infinity" symbol and has grown beyond that.  Kind of neat.

  This is the picture.

   or
AlysseR at aol.com wrote:

  The message you'll need to respond to will be coming from WDSAlysse at aol.com ... just hit reply and type ok :)