ASL anthology now in print!

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Mon Jul 17 12:06:43 UTC 2006

Hello all you SignWriters:
the first 50 copies of my anthology of SignWritten ASL stories are now
ready to go out into the wide world! As well as including some stories
from the signwriting site, there are also transcribed excerpts Lou Fant's,
David Watkins', and Bernard Bragg's signing, as well as an original poem
by Michele Bornert, and an ABC story by Bill Vicars.
So, if Kevin Clark, Donald Baer, Gabriel Tollette or Paulette Sottak are
still anywhere near the SW list, please contact me directly at
"skifoot at vtext.com" for your gratis contributor's copy.
Of course, you get a copy too, Val!
Everybody else, the cost per copy is $15, for this first printing. Jerry
Harmon, and "Nancy from Seattle", I have your copies set aside if you
still want them!
Best,
Kim from Boston