European SW Symposium Autumn 2006?

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 5 20:55:12 UTC 2006

Hi Sebolelo,

thank you for your interest.

Some years ago, I visited the Fulton School for the Deaf near Durban, and
met with the deaf teacher there, Ingrid Foggit. I then mentioned SignWriting
to her, and showed her the web address. She has been using the system since.
Have you been in contact with her?

As for the workshop we are planning in London this autumn, it will just be a
small one, as we are only offered room with limited capacities.
We will know dates etc. in a couple of days, and will then announce here on
the list.

Ingvild