Use SW List for Workshop planning ;-)

Mon Jun 12 16:36:47 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
June 12, 2006

Hello SW Listers!
I understand  there are several groups interested in planning
workshops on SignWriting in several countries.

Feel free to use the SignWriting List as your List, to help
communicate with others, about the planning of your SW workshop.

The SW List is here for all SignWriting users. It is free, without
advertisements, and I manage it for you...And I will continue to
manage it for you no matter what...since we all use the SW List for
any message related to SignWriting.

In the past, some groups started their own separate Lists...and that
is a great idea... except it takes time to manage a List...So that is
why we have the SW List...to give SW users a forum that is always
available to them...

When you post a message about a specific SW event, place the name of
the event in the subject of the message....

For example:

EUROPE SW Workshop London

or

ESWO Workshop London

or

ENGLAND SW Workshop London

That way, other List members will know what it is about, and can
ignore it if they are not interested ;-)

I am in the process of producing a couple hundred DVDs for give away
at the NAD Conference from June 29-July 2...Once I get the DVDs to a
duplicating company today, I can chat more on the SW List...

Have a splendid day everyone!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Create Sign Language Dictionaries
http://www.SignPuddle.org

4. SignText
Create Sign Language Documents
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/signtext

5. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

6. DanceWriting
Read & Write Dance Movement
http://www.DanceWriting.org

7. MovementWriting