Eszett symbol in ASL dictionary export

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 19 12:31:44 UTC 2006

I was going on instinct here with "etcetera" since I don't know who put in the sign, because I don't know if German Sign Language might have a fingerspelling for it's letter "eszett".  Someone else on the list might know.

  Charles Butler

Tim Grove <tim_grove at sil.org> wrote:
  Thanks, Val and Charles. It was mainly the gloss 'Eszett' that was
causing me problems; I hadn't heard that word before. (Etcetera, I do
know..)

Tim