I need an arrow

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 19 14:23:06 UTC 2006

Remembering that single lines are the floor plane, you don't even, necessarily, need them to be thicker, as up on the page means away, so any straight arrow might work.  How about this one. (under straight arrows).  (like two people meeting and then walking along together.

CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:

I need to find an arrow that looks like this:    but instead of a full U turn, the hands are coming in from either side close to the body, then coming into contact and moving straight out from the body.  so instead of a U turn, its more of a 90 degree, but a curve.  Am I just overlooking it?  all motion is in the floor plane.  This   would be close if it weren't "Down and out" --  if it were "side and out"   something like this: maybe?

Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.