not all messages are posting to the SW List

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 21 16:11:21 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
June 21, 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 8:25 AM, Trevor Jenkins wrote:
> The very occasional problem with the mailing list software is
> preferable to all our
> inbox being spammed until eternity ends or even subscriber being
> victim of
> identity theft. Regards, Trevor

THANK YOU, Trevor! Your message helped me a lot to understand the
issues...

Meanwhile I believe I can fix these problems with our SW List.

Here are some guidelines when we post:

1. No Rich Text. Use PLAIN TEXT.
2. No HTML in messages.
3. Only one attachment to each message.
4. Keep attachments small.

I broke some of these rules myself lately, so I will go back to them!

Val ;-)