SignPuddle entries happening at the same moment...

Wed Jun 21 18:40:14 UTC 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> Strange! I loaded one of Cherie's versions into SignMaker to adapt
> it to an alternative I thought of and when it saved, it overwrote
> Cherie's mainstream_2. I was intending mainstream_6 and though it
> would automatically write it in as #6 when I saved it as
> mainstream. I'm not sure why it didn't. (Sorry, Cherie!)

This was not your fault, Stuart! It happened to me too...

At that one moment in time, I was adding my version, and you and
Cherie and possibly Philip were all adding their versions...all at
the same time and mine got lost and I had to re-do it as number
6...now I am worried yours got lost too..

Funny problem to work in a public dictionary!