SW at Gallaudet, and the NAD Conference ;-)

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Mon Jun 26 04:04:13 UTC 2006

More power to all you lucky ducks who are going to the NAD conference
(despite those brutal temperatures)! So wonderful, Val, that your parents
will be there as well.
Yes, I have seen those notepads and plan to buy some for myself; they look
great.
Maybe if I run around campus using them there, that will scare some of the
Gallaudet SignWriters out of the woodwork ...
Am looking forward to all the post-NAD things I know people will be
posting.
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 8:31 PM -0500