need to find a handshape

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 30 00:36:39 UTC 2006

Try this one.  It's the curlicue (it's used in Brasilian Sign Language (Libras).

You'll find it under the 5 handshape, right next to the one you chose.  The curlicue is completely closed up, but it's very close to what you are looking for.

Charles Butler

 seis (6)

----- Original Message ----
From: eghoffma at UMICH.EDU
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:39:59 PM
Subject: [sw-l] need to find a handshape

Hi all- I'm working on a transcript of Nepali Sign Language and I can't
find a particular handshape on the Signtext Editor. I've attached a
Word document that has the closest handshape I can find, along with a
description of how it would need to differ to represent that handshape
I need. If anyone can point me to the right shape or advise me as to
how I would create it myself I'd be grateful.
Best,
Erika Hoffmann