Second Workshop on Sign Language Processing, Genoa, May 28, 2006

Wed Mar 1 18:58:32 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 1, 2006

Hello Antonio Carlos!
Thank you for this information, and great to hear from you again! I
enjoyed visiting the web page to see the presenters...

It looks like a great second workshop programme! I download the PDF
document as you suggested...

I look forward to hearing more about the workshop later...

Thanks for informing us....

Val ;-)