SignText

Fri Mar 3 15:06:12 UTC 2006

Hi Kathleen,

The select next command is used when there are multiple symbols in the
sign box.    After you have dragged several symbols into the sign box,
you can select any symbol in the sign box by clicking on it.  However,
if one symbol is underneath another and you can't click on it, you can
use select next to cycle through the symbols until you get to the symbol
you want.

To save your sentence, all you need to do is bookmark the options page.
It is best to use the browser itself to make the bookmark (although you
can use the Bookmark button in SignText if you want).  Use the menu
option Bookmark >> Bookmark this page (or CTRL-D).  When you want to
view or work on your saved sentence, simply load the bookmark that you
made.  NOTE: When you first load a saved sentence, it may not be
correctly spaced (signs may overlap).  Wait for all the symbols on the
page to load and press refresh once.  Once the browser has loaded each
of the symbols (and knows their size), it will be able to correctly
space the signs.

-Steve