ASL signers...please read this and give your response...

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 9 16:06:14 UTC 2006

Is there a way that it can still be searchable and accessible so we
can put the old graphic-only signs in another window or tab of our
browser when we want to refer to an old sign and add it to the new
dictionary?

That would be helpful because then we don't have to re-invent the
wheel for signs already composed. Of course, if those signs have any
spelling errors, then we will still have to deal with the spelling,
but at least it gives us a place to start.

Just my thought,

Stuart